Maher has the latest technology to fulfill the needs of its products and customers.
Automatic feeding lines, latest generation machinery with the most modern advances for plastic injection, renewed peripherals, always at the forefront and adapting to the needs of the market.
We currently have:
- 21 injection machines from 40 tons to 400 tons Arburg.
- Bridge crane for 12.5 tons and 3.2 tons.
- Automatic supply and dosing units.
- Dehumidifiers and dryers.
- Casting extracting robots using vacuum suction to remove the parts from the molds.
- Mold warmers, temperature controllers for hot chambers, conveyors and mills.
- Water cooler equipped with water treatment to prevent oxidation on machines and molds.
- Automatic and manual machine to insert joints with artificial vision.
- Ultrasonic welding machinery.
always at the forefront and adapting to the needs of the market
This company has received a grant co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund for the project “New o-ring insertion systems, coordinate measurement, refrigeration and auxiliary equipment” and for the “Construction of a warehouse, machinery and computer equipment”. These projects contribute to the Objective “OT3. TO BUILD A MORE COMPETITIVE ENTREPRENEURIAL NETWORK”, of the FEDER Operational Programme of La Rioja 2014-2020.